Max Scherzer will be excluded from this list as he is the obvious cash game option tonight against a lackluster Cubs team who ranks 3rd last in total hits. If you are willing to cough up $12,000 for him then you should be starting him. Read more
Category Archives: MLB
With an Early-Only slate larger than the Main slate, I will be focusing on the 4:05 ET lock and likely fading the main slate. We’ve got a plethora of pitching options atop the position, but the necessity to pay all the way up is not necessarily there.
Below are my top three pitching options for today’s slate and why I think they warrant consideration.
Mondays are miserable, but MLB DFS makes them a bit more bearable. For tonight’s MLB slate, we’ve got 9 games on the docket with a plethora of solid teams to stack and a handful of aces on the mound. Read more
We’ve got our usual 1:05 PM ET Sunday Main Slate on Fanduel this afternoon and some intriguing pitching options toeing the rubber. For this edition of Prime Pitching, I’ll be switching it up and including my two favorite pitching options on the slate while also writing up my two least favorite options (in other words, two pitchers to stack against). Read more
Hello, everyone here on Fantasy Forecast! Ben Knee here, your new PGA and Soccer DFS contributor. Today, I am writing a MLB Sunday Late Slate Breakdown.
In this article, I will give you my suggestions on who to play on the “Late Slate”. I will give you my must plays at every position, value plays, and sleeper plays you should get a low exposure.
- Must Play – Kyle Hendricks – Cubs are favored -170 which gives him a nice boost to get the win. Wrigley Field is the 6th most pitcher friendly park.
- Value Play – Jeff Hoffman – Denver is the favorite by -145. San Diego’s lineups has a strikeout rate of 24% verses righties. Strikeouts are very important if you want to take down a GPP and his salary is very cheap.
- Sleeper Play – Ariel Miranda – Seattle is favored -130. Tampa Bay’s lineups has a 27% strikeout rate verses lefties.
- Must Play – Austin Hedges
- Value Play – Mike Zunino
- Sleeper Play – Yadier Molina
- Must Play – Yonder Alonso
- Value Play – Ryan Zimmerman
- Sleeper Play – Rickie Weeks Jr.
- Must Play – Daniel Murphy
- Value Play – Jed Lowrie
- Sleeper Play – Javier Baez
- Must Play – Kris Bryant
- Value Play – Evan Longoria
- Sleeper Play – Paul deJong
- Must Play – Tim Beckham
- Value Play – Allen Cordoba
- Sleeper Play – Chad Pinder
- Must Play – Gerardo Parra
- Value Play – Magneuris Sierra
- Sleeper Play – Brian Goodwin
June is already here and the baseball season is flying by. I’ve been meaning to crank out articles lately but since starting a full-time job, my opportunities have been few and far between. With that being said, I’m going to continue to do what I can to get out content for you guys and piggyback off of Cody, who’s been KILLING it with WNBA, so hopefully my MLB articles can follow suit. Read more
Welcome to the Fantasy Forecast MLB DFS Rankings for May 23rd, 2017. Each of our MLB DFS contributors will submit their Top 5 Plays at each position for the MAIN slate on FanDuel. To enlarge each photo just simply click on it. This will be a page that will be updated as our contributors research throughout the day so make sure to keep checking back.
Joe Metz – @JMetz34
Nick Olson – @CoachO37
Johnny Espizito – @KingZito973
DFS Clutch Boy – @DFSClutchBoy