Colorado Rockies (IRT – 5.91)
Probably no surprise here that the Rockies are my top stack tonight as they travel back home to Coors field where we should all know by now is a launching pad. The Rockies have an insane IRT of 5.91 which is the highest on the slate tonight. The matchup for them tonight is an ideal one against RHP Luis Perdomo who isn’t good! Perdomo has a wOBA vs LHB OF .375 and .335 vs RHB. His HC% is 31.9% along with a HR/FB% of 19.6% the only good thing about Perdomo is his GB% of 67.1% but I’m not too worried about that tonight. If you can afford them I would get some Rockie bats in my line.
- LHB Charlie Blackmon ($4,800) – 0.390 wOBA / 0.268 ISO / 36.1% HC
- LHB Gerardo Parra ($3,600) – 0.363 wOBA / 0.190 ISO / 33.8% HC
- RHB Nolan Arenado ($4,600) – 0.319 wOBA / 0.199 ISO / 34.9% HC
Texas Rangers (IRT – 5.43)
The Texas Rangers come in as my 2nd favorite team stack tonight as they will face off against RHP Chris Tillman and he has been absolutely garbage this season. Tillman has a wOBA vs LHB of .348 and .342 against RHB. Also an insanely low GB% of 39.9% which means he is giving up a lot of fly balls and home-runs. He’s giving up a 35.9% HC% along with a 17.5% HR/FB%. I can definitely see the Rangers bats jumping all over Tillman tonight in Camden Yards.
- RHB – Adrian Beltre ($3,700) – 0..373 wOBA // 0.276 ISO // 38.5% HC
- LHB – Rougned Odor ($3,200) – 0.302 wOBA // 0.232 ISO // 37.3% HC
- RHB – Nomar Mazara ($3,100) – 0.338 wOBA // 0.205 ISO // 31.0% HC
Kansas City Royals (IRT – 5.30)
My 3rd team stack tonight is the Kansas City Royals against my Detroit Tigers and yes it pains me to put them here but they are in a great spot tonight against RHP Jordan Zimmerman who has been good/bad this season. Zimmerman owns a weak 33.2 GB% along with a wOBA vs LHB of .347 and .367 against RHB. His HC% is 38.6% and his HR/FB% is 16.8%. If the weather is hot and humid i can see a lot of balls leaving the yard tonight.
- LHB – Mike Moustakas ($3,200) – 0.360 wOBA // 0.285 ISO // 34.0% HC
- RHB – Salvador Perez ($3,000) – 0.348 wOBA // 0.241 ISO // 41.2% HC
- LHB – Eric Hosmer ($3,400) – 0.356 wOBA // 0.171 ISO // 30.0% HC
Other Options: Houston Astros, Baltimore Orioles, St. Louis Cardinals