Last night was a great night as far as value from Fan Forecast. Our team found some true value in Nurkic who hit 11.6 x value with 40.9 FD points, WCS who hit 10.5x value with 40 FD points and KCP who hit 9.8x value with 48.3 FD points. Looking to keep up with those great value plays let’s jump into tonight’s 10 game slate.
- Jameer Nelson $5,600– Even with Mudiay back Nelson continues to start for the Nuggets and do so at a high level. Last night against the Kings he played 29 minutes and produced 34.8 FD points. He’s hit over 33 FD points in his last 5 games and has a great matchup with the Nets tonight where he should keep that streak alive. He only needs 28 FD points to hit value tonight.
- Caris LeVert $4,000– LeVert moves into the starting lineup with Bogdanovic being traded away. He has a great matchup with the Nuggets that should be very fast paced tonight. At $4,000 he needs only 20 FD points to hit value and will have plenty of opportunities to do so.
- Jahlil Okafor $4,500-This is Fan Forecast’s favorite value play tonight! If you’re like me I didn’t think Okafor would be with the 76ers after the ASB but, here he is. He’s in a great spot tonight with Embiid out and Noel traded to Dallas. He’s one of their only healthy big men tonight. Last game he played full minutes, he put up 37.8 FD points which was against Washington who happens to be their opponent tonight. He’s a great scorer and will get plenty of minutes tonight. He only needs 22.5 Fd points to hit value.
If you’re feeling more risky….
- TJ Warren $5,000– TJ Warren should get all the minutes at SF now with PJ Tucker being traded away to the Raptors. Warren is a scorer and doesn’t play much defense. He does have a tough matchup tonight with Jimmy Butler but, I still think there’s a good chance Warren has a good game because Butler has a lot more issues than worrying about playing top notch defense.
- Malcolm Delaney $3,500– With Dennis Schroeder out tonight Delaney slides into the starting pg spot. He makes for a good play as he will be one of the only ball handlers available. Only problem is we don’t know how he will play and he gets the defense of Goran Dragic. Good news is he only needs 17.5 FD points to hit value.
- Bobby Portis $4,200– Portis is in a great spot tonight with Gibson being traded to OKC. But, Portis hasn’t had the best year in limited playing time. Portis is an interesting play because a lot of his points come off hustle. He has a high motor and he’s a good rebounder which may turn into extra points. He only needs 22 FD points to hit value.