Tonight is a 14 game banger in the NBA. With the All-star game approaching this weekend just about every team is on tap to play tonight. Looking over the slate there’s so many stars that will be playing tonight and it’ll be interesting to see some of the lines produced. With the number of options I believe the cash line will be lower because of the different ways DFS users can go and players usages will be down. Let’s dive into some value plays!
- Dario Saric $5,300 – It looks like Embiid will be out again with injury and Okafor won’t play because they are getting ready to trade him. This leaves Saric with a great opportunity. In his last 5 games he’s scored at least 23.7 FD points every time. At his price and the amount of minutes he’s about to play I guarantee he will hit 5x value tonight which is 26.5 FD points!
- Michael Beasley $4,900 – Since Parker went down with an ACL tear Beasley has filled in nicely. He had a great game last time with 40.9 FD points. Tonight he gets a juicy match-up with the Nets. This game will be very up tempo which Beasley will thrive in. He needs about 25 FD points to hit 5x value.
- Tyler Johnson $5,700 – This will be an under the radar play tonight. He has a great match-up with the Rockets tonight, the up tempo pace and poor defense should lead to some easy baskets. Over his last 4 games he’s hit above 25.6 in all those games. He’s a good bet to 5x value tonight of 28.5 based on his minutes and match-up.
- Dewayne Dedmon $4,300– Dedmon has stepped in nicely filling in for Gasol. He’s had some great games but, he’s also consistent. In his match-up with the Magic tonight I expect him to get work done early and he probably won’t play the 4th quarter.
- Jameer Nelson $5,300 – Jameer will be starting again for the Nuggets as Mudiay is still injured. He’s in a nice spot tonight against the T-wolves. With Jokic on the court Nelson and the Nuggets are a better team. He’s hit 30 plus FD point in his last 3 games with above 34 minutes. I expect him to carry this streak on tonight.
As always check for injury updates on twitter with @forecastMD