HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! I seriously hope everyone reading this didn’t over do it today seeing it’s just a hallmark holiday. But, we have a not so lovely slate tonight with 3 games. TOR vs. CHI, CLE vs. MIN and SAC vs. LAL. There’s going to be some chalky plays out there but, these slates are all about finding the diamond in the rough and today I believe our team at Fantasy Forecast found a couple.
- D’Angelo Russell $5,900 – Russell has a great matchup tonight with the kings. They’ve been starting Collison and he’s been balling but, Ty Lawson is a GTD. Either way neither are great defenders and Russell will be able to take advantage of them. He’s been off the last couple of games which is why his price has dropped but, at $5,900 he needs 30 points to hit 5x value and I expect him to go over that.
- Michael Carter-Williams $4,600 – It’s going to be hard for me to play MCW tonight after Sunday when everyone sat and he played poorly . But, he should be starting with Wade out tonight. He provides a lot of value in the SG position where it’s weak today.
- Nick Young $4,600- Another low priced SG that has value. Swaggy P depends solely on if his shot is falling. In his last game he scored 26 points and 37.4 FD points against the Bucks who are poor against the SG. The Kings are also another poor defensive team against the SG as they run out Ben McLemore and Aaron Affalo. He certainly isn’t safe but, has some nice upside if his shot is falling.
- Anthony Tolliver $3,700 – Going over his stats blows my mind. He’s very consistent playing about 25 minutes and getting close to 19 FD points a game. He will be under owned and at almost min price will give you that extra couple hundred bucks to move to another player. He makes for a great gpp play because he will be low owned.
- Channing Frye $4,600 – This one should go without saying. Frye will be super chalky tonight considering he will be starting for Kevin Love who just had back surgery. LeBron loves hitting Frye for open 3’s and only needs 23 FD points for value. Lock him in on cash games.
As always look for injury news on Twitter @forecastMD!