Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for Kd’s return to OKC. Honestly it should be a great night overall with a lot of stars in action. But, that GS/OKC game will be the highlight of the night. As I just mentioned there are a lot of stars on the slate KD and Steph vs OKC, Russ vs GS, LeBron and Kyrie vs DEN, Jokic vs CAVS, Greek Freak vs IND, Harden vs PHO, IT4 vs UTA and Whiteside vs PHI. All of these guys are 9K and above, so in order to get the stars in your lines we need to find some value.
- Jameer Nelson $4,400- Emmanuel Mudiay is out again tonight. Nelson will be starting in his place. He had a great game last night against the Knicks with 37 FD points. His last three games he’s played more than 30 minutes. Also, Kyrie isn’t known for his defense, so I see him hitting value.
- Brandon Knight $3,700- With Bledsoe out tonight, Knight makes for a great play. In a fast paced match-up and defense from Beverly I expect Knight to crush value tonight easily.
- Rodney McGruder $3,800- McGruder is as sure as they come for his price tag. His last 3 games he’s played 35 or more minutes with 22 or more FD points. He has a nice match-up with the 76ers and will get plenty of minutes to hit value.
- JaVale McGee $3,600- This play is based on matching up with Steven Adams. Normally McGee gets about 15 minutes and rotates with the young guys. But, tonight I believe McGee will play more strictly because of experience. At min price he could really crush value.
- Alan Williams $3,500 and Alex Len $3,600 – Both these guys are grouped together because Tyson Chandler is out tonight. Williams stepped up big when Chandler went down with an injury but, Len was suspended for a game. Both should see time at both positions tonight considering they are shorthanded with Chandler out. They are both min priced and should get lots of run in this fast paced game. If I had to guess Williams is more of a gpp play and Len is more of a safe cash play.
As always pay attention to @forecastMD on twitter for injury updates!