- D’Angelo Russell $6,100 – Russell has absolutely been hooping since returning from his calf injury. He’s returned to his normal self playing over 31 minutes in both games and over 40 FD points in both. He will be matched up with Isaiah Thomas tonight. Thomas is an offensive powerhouse but, his defense is suspect. He’s already been torched once this week by Kyle Lowry, I expect Russell to continue his hot streak tonight.
- Seth Curry $6,300 – His price keeps climbing and he keeps on producing. Curry is in an excellent spot tonight, his defender will be CJ McCollum. Even at a $6,300 price tag I see Curry hitting 30 FD points, he’s just in one of those zones right now. It also helps that in his last 5 games he’s played in 34 minutes or above. More minutes = more chances at hitting value.
- Matt Barnes $3,700 – Barnes has been starting because of the injury to Rudy Gay. Also out are Garret Temple and Omir Casspi with other injuries. This leaves a lot of minutes for Barnes, he played 30 minutes in the last game and I would expect that again tonight. At near min price Barnes needs just under 20 FD points to hit value and I expect hit to do just that tonight in an up tempo game against the Suns.
- Wilson Chandler $6,300 – Chandler is not happy in Denver and it’s recently been reported that he requested for a trade. Danillo Gallinari will be out tonight with an injury, this makes Chandler a lock for me. He’s going to play very hard and play a lot of minutes. Chandler has a very high ceiling as shown the other night against LAL where he hit 50.8 FD points making this play a must have in my line.
- Tarik Black $4,000 –This play is only good if Randle is out again and Black is starting. I was a victim of Ivica Zubac last night and as Fantasy Forecast’s podcast guy Sean Kane pointed out yesterday on the pod Zubac is only 19. What I’m trying to get at is Black is much more reliable and proven in his role. If he’s starting punch him in your line for salary relief but, expect around 20 FD points and that’s it.
- Marquese Chriss $3,800 – Chriss has been the starter for the Suns majority of the year and has quietly put together two good games back-to-back. If his minutes are around 30 like they have been the last two games look for him to hit value easy.
- Thaddeus Young $5,500- Young has been very consistent his last 5 games not going under 19 FD points and not over 25 FD points. This is why his price has fallen but, a general rule of thumb with consistent players is play them when their price falls because you know they will bust out of the slump soon.
As always check in with @ForecastMD on twitter to get the latest injury news!